- Mechanical Pushbutton Lock Eliminates Problems and Costs Associated with Issuing, Controlling, and Collecting Keys and Card
- Provides Exterior Access by Combination, While Allowing Free Egress
- Fully Mechanical Lock Eliminates the Material and Labor Expense of Battery Replacements
- Single Access Code One Easy-To-Manage Code for all Use
- Lock is Easily Programmed Via Keypad without Removing Lock from the Door
- Not Field Reversible
- Pushbutton Access
- Passage (Select Models) Allows Access out Using the Lock Entry Code
- Feature Activated from the Inside with a Thumbturn or Key
- (Included with all Passage Feature Models)
- Privacy (Select Models) Disables the Lock from the Inside so that the Entry Code Cannot be Used to Gain Access
- Access iPermitted Using the Key Override Only When in this Mode
|ANDI Grade||GRADE 1|
|Backset - Inches||2-3/4|
|Finish||US3 BRIGHT BRASS|
|Cylinder Type||LESS FULL SIZE INTERCHANGEABLE CORE|
|Design||FLAT LEVER WITH RETURN|
|Product Type||CYLINDRICAL MECHANICAL PUSHBUTTON LOCK|
|Sales Category||MECHANICAL, PUSH BUTTON LOCK|
|Latch Face||SQUARE CORNER 1-1/8 INCH WIDE|
|Other||PUSHBUTTON, CARD AND/OR BIO LOCK|
|Number of Cylinders||SINGLE CYLINDER|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.