- Long Reading Distance
- Small, Attractive Reader
- Easy Reader Installation
- Choice of Vehicle Credentials
- Unlimited Tag Life
- Data Output to Fit the System
- No Interference Between Readers
- Dual Antenna Sets for Difficult Sites
- RF Transmission Only as NEasy Interfacing to Control Systems
- Ideal Upgrade for Old Systems
- Eliminates Stop-and-Wait Entry
- Easy to Buy and Own
- Worry-Free Installation
- For Outdoor Applications
FCC Part 15, ISO 9001:2000
|Product Type||ACCESS READER|
|Sales Category||ELECTRIC READERS AND KEYPAD|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.