The LSD-2 Line Sharing Device allows the user to share an existing phone line with an emergency phone or other priority alarm device. This can save hundreds of dollars a year over leasing a dedicated phone line. The LSD-2 can be used on any C.O. line o r analog PABX/KSU station.
An outbound call on the DEVICE 2 (PRIORITY) port takes priority over a call in progress on the DEVICE 1 port. Any call in progress on the DEVICE 1 port will be disconnected for 2 seconds, returning dial tone to the DEVIC2 (PRIORITY) port. A busy signal is then sent to the DEVICE 1 port.
For incoming calls, the LSD-2 can route calls to the DEVICE 2 (PRIORITY) port using Caller ID, Distinctive Ring, or Quick Call Back. All other calls will be routed to the DEVICE 1Alternatively, the LSD-2 can be set up so that all inbound calls are routed to the DEVICE 2 (PRIORITY) port. Note: Caller ID is not passed through the LSD-2 to the devices.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product
- Adjustable disconnect time
- Routes both incoming and outgoing calls
- Allows an Emergency device to share a phone line with other devices (fax machines, phones, modems)
- Gives priority to the Emergency devices
- Incoming calls routed to one of two ports byaller ID, Distinctive Ring or Quick Call Back
- Status LED displays mode of operation
- Can store up to 12 Caller ID numbers
- Provides a busy signal to the phone port when an Emergency device is in use
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.