The LinkSprinter Network Tester provides quick, simple and affordable network connectivity testing and troubleshooting that solves problems fast, smartphone integration, and automated cloud based reporting at a price anyone can afford.
Five essential network tests in the palm of your hand
- Power Over Ethernet (PoE) Tester
This network tester can become a PoE tester that checks to make sure you can power a phone, security camera or Access Point through a specific port. The LinkSprinter Network Tester can even run without batteries on PoE.
- Link to the Switch
Perform a switch test, which will indicate the switch name and port your cable connects to. Know your available speed and duplex settings.
- DHCP Connection
Confirm that the DHCP server is running and responsive. Request an IP address, get your subnet information, troubleshooting DNS, and identify the default gateway and DNS server.
- Gateway Connection
Verify the gateway/router address and reachability by pinging the device three times.
- Internet Connection
Confirm cloud connectivity or internal service reachability. Use for DNS server troubleshooting and verification and application port connectivity.
Link-Live Cloud Service
Link-Live offers two levels, Essentials and Job Pro. Essentials comes standard with all models of LinkSprinter and LinkRunner AT, and provides important test results management and reporting capabilities. Job Pro expands Essentials into a more complete test results management platform providing greater job visibility, project control, tester and user management. Job Pro is available as a subscription based service with 1 and 3 year options.
- Power Over Ethernet (PoE) Tester diagnoses and tests Power over Ethernet (PoE), Link to the switch, DHCP, Gateway, and Internet connection
- Get VLAN, switch name, and port information via CDP/LLDP/EDP for your managed switches
- Expert network troubleshooting techniques delivered to color graded LEDs
- Automated reporting to Link-Live Cloud Service
- Get detailed test results sent directly to your email
- Proxy support
|Type||ETHERNET LAN TESTER|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.