The LinkSprinter network tester provides network connectivity troubleshooting and identifies error problem domain in less than 10 seconds. Automated reporting to the included Link-Live Cloud Service ensures network connectivity status and path informat ion is documented for every link.
Five essential network tests in the palm of your hand:
Power Over Ethernet (PoE) Tester
This network tester can become a PoE tester that checks to make sure you can power a phone, security camera or Access Point thugh a specific port. The LinkSprinter Network Tester can even run without batteries on PoE.
Link to the Switch
Perform a switch test, which indicates switch name, model, slot, port and VLAN you are connected to using CDP/LLDP/EDP. Know your availablespeed and duplex settings.
Confirm that the DHCP server is running and responsive. Request an IP address, get your subnet information, troubleshooting DNS, and identify the default gateway and DNS server.
Verify gateway/router address and reachability by pinging the device.
Confirm cloud connectivity or internal service reachability. Verify DNS server lookup and application port connectivity.
Link-Live Cloud Service
Link-Live Cloud Sce is a centralized management, collaboration and archival dashboard for network connectivity test results from LinkSprinter, LinkRunner AT and the AirCheck G2 handheld network testers. Results are automatically sent to Link-Live, providing organizatio ns with the ability to quickly and easily document the network, provide proof of performance and better manage jobs and staff efficiency. Reply to email messages with comments or pictures to capture notes as technicians work. This service is complement ary with the purchase of any LinkSprinter, LinkRunner AT, or the AirCheck G2 Wireless Tester.
- Power Over Ethernet (PoE) Tester diagnoses and tests Power over Ethernet (PoE), Link to the switch, DHCP, Gateway, and Internet connection
- Get VLAN, switch name, and port information via CDP/LLDP/EDP for your managed switches
- Expert network troubleshooting techniques delivered to color graded LEDs
- Automated reporting to Link-Live Cloud Service
- Get detailed test results sent directly to your email
- Proxy support
|Type||ETHERNET LAN TESTER|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.