BERK-TEK | LTP006CB3510/25
Outdoor/Indoor Adventum Cable, Loose Tube, Plenum, 6-Fibers, OM1 62.5/125µm Multimode Fiber, 3.0mm, DryGel Water Blocking System, Orange Jacket
Berk-Tek’s Premises Distribution cable is a Plenum rated tight buffered design. Armor-Tek Interlocking Armor is wrapped around the Premises Distribution cable core. A plenum rated sheath is the extruded around the interlocking armor.
- Single-mode, multimode, GIGAliteTM and hybrid designs available
- Available with new bend-optimized single-mode fibers
- High tensile strength, crush resistant
- Flexible, small diameter, 900 m tight buffered construction core
- Six to 144 count fiber construction plenum designs ideal for horizontal and backbone and installations and along plenums
- Also available in low smoke zero halogen design
- Configurations available suitable for indoor/outdoor installations in conduit, below the frost line
- Eliminates the need for conduit or plenum innerduct
- Significant cost savings in both materials and labor - up to 25%
- Accommodates last minute relocations or pathway changes
- Provides a higher concentration of cables in an area than conduit
- Can be installed in campus environments due to the durability and indoor/outdoor rating of the cable
- Armor provides crush protection and protection from rodent attacks
Eliminates the need for conduit or plenum innerduct
Significant cost savings in both materials and labor - up to 25%
Accommodates last minute relocations or pathway changes
Provides a higher concentration of cables in an area than conduit
Can be instled in campus environments due to the durability and indoor/outdoor rating of the cable
Armor provides crush protection and protection from rodent attacks
|Cable Type||LOOSE TUBE|
|Fiber Type||OM1 62.5 MICRON MULTIMODE|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.