Berk-Tek’s revolutionary Outdoor/Indoor Adventum(TM) cables are designed to be used in plenum rated environments. Adventum supports the latest Gigabit Communications Protocols, including Gigabit Ethernet and ATM. This cable design utilizes Berk-Tek’s u nique DryGel(TM) waterblocking system. DryGel technology utilizes super absorbent polymers to replace the messy gel filler inside the fiber tubes. It is the only fire-rated cable designed to withstand the rigors of the outside plant environment. Advent um is rated for plenum installations and has no gel filler.
- Designed to support Gigabit Ethernet, Gigabit ATM, Fiber Channel and other high-speed applications
- Plenum rating enables installation to go directly from outside plant to riser shaft or through plenum spaces
- Cable core and buffer tubes use DryG water blocking system
- All dielectric design
Compact, water blocked, plenum rated, flexible loose tube design of all dielectric construction allows for installation in any outside plant or interior space
No cleaning of gels required for installation, greatly reducing installation time and cost
Transition points in network are not needed
System grounding requirements are eliminated
|Cable Type||LOOSE TUBE|
|Fiber Type||OM1 62.5 MICRON MULTIMODE|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.