Multi-part 90 Elbow compresssion fitting with fixed external Metric threads for liquid-tight performance. Metric threaded fittings supplied with insulated throat which protects conductors from mechanical damage caused by vibration. Constructed with Nic kel Plated Brass components that resists corrosion, ensures high mechanical strength and electrical continuity. Metric thread is UL Listed and suitable for hazardous locations as defined by NEC Article 501. Fitting comprised of body, nut, grounding fer rule and nylon compression seal. For use with LTP series liquid tight metallic conduit.
- UL Listed to UL514B standards.
- Multi-part compression fitting includes nylon seal for ingress protection ratings to IP66 + IP67 + IP68 + IP69.
- Durable Nickel Plated Brass material provides high mechanical strength and resistance to oil & corrosion.
- Sutable for knockouts or Metric threaded entries.
- Interchangeable with all LTP series liquid-tight metallic conduits made to UL360 sizes.
- Suitable for use in hazardous locations as per NEC Article 501 (B)(2): Class I, Division 2; Article 502 (A)(2) & (B)(2) Class II, Division 1 and 2; and Article 503 (A)(3) & (B)(3) Class III, Divisions 1 and 2.