A flexible, liquid-tight galvanized steel conduit with a smooth oil resistant PVC coating. LTP series is a general purpose, non-UL rated liquid-tight conduit used in applications that require movement, vibration and bending. Use with LTP or LTPUL serie s metallic fittings for IP66 + IP67 + IP68 + IP69 ratings. Designed for applications where a UL listing or CSA certification is not required but where a need still exists for a flexible metal conduit to protect wires against impact and exposure to oils and chemicals. My be used in hazardous locations when accompanied with LTPUL or EXD metallic fittings.
- Flexible metallic conduit provides liquid-tight performance to IP66 + IP67 + IP68 + IP69 when used with LTP or LTPUL series fittings.
- Helically wound (spiral) galvanized steel core with an interlocking design delivers high degree of compression strengt h and impact resistance.
- Smooth PVC cover resists oil and grease and will not wrinkle when conduit is bent; also resistant to acids.
- UV-resistant (black), suitable for outdoor use.
- Manufactured to UL360 requirements.
|Construction||SMOOTH OUTSIDE / SMOOTH INSIDE|