Flameproof straight gland with inner Compound Barrier offers high specification, high quality solution for EX d, EX e, and EX ta applications. ATEX and/or IEC approvals for Group I and Group II. For indoor or outdoor use applications in Zone 1, Zone 2, Zone 21 and Zone 22 Hazardous areas. Nickel plated brass compression style fitting suitable for knockouts and NPT or Metric threaded entries for IP66 + IP67 + IP68 + IP69 ingress ratings. Use with LTP / LTPHC / LTPPU / LTBRDP / LTBRDLFH / and LTPLFH m etallic conduit.
- Group I and II approvals
- Multi-part straight compression fitting includes elastomer seal and two-part epoxy resin pack for flameproof barrier and ingress protection ratings to IP66 + IP67 + IP68 + IP69.
- Durable Nickel Plated Brass material provides high mechanical strength, ensures electrtical continuity and corrosion resistance.
- Suitable for knockouts or NPT/Metric threaded entries as fitting rotates until tightened.
- Interchangeable with liquid tight metallic conduits in the LTP / LTPHC / LTPLFH / LTPPU / LTBRDP / LTBRDLFH series.
- Suitable for use in Zone 1, Zone 2, Zone 21 and Zone 22 hazardous areas.
- ATEX and IECEx EX d (Flameproof).
- ATEX and IECEx EX e (Increased Safety).
- ATEX and IECEx EX ta (Dust Ignition Protection).
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.