TRIPLETT | LVPRO30
LVPRO30 cable tester has 13 test apps including wiremap, timing tests (delay, skew), impedance measurement, Ethernet switch port blink, speaker pop, cable length, PoE volts, loaded battery test and 10/100/1000 indication. Web upgradable.
The Triplett LVPRO is an industry leading cable tester that runs a variety of cable testing procedures such as wiremap, timing tests (delay, skew), impedance measurement, Ethernet switch port blink, speaker pop, cable length, PoE volts, loaded battery test and 10/100/1000 indication, plus it gives you the ability to store and print up to 250 test reports. Three models to choose from. Model LVPRO20 has 7 test apps and is Web upgradeable to Model LVPRO30 which has 13 test apps. Model LVPRO30SR adds Sm art Remotes to Model LVPRO30.
- Works with virtually all cable types including speaker cable, coax, alarm cable and Category cable (CAT5,6). If you have a unique cable, the LVPro has adjustable VOP, a technology that allows the LVPro to be tuned to your cable. Perform detailed wirema p, measure cable distance to open or short, test coax and RJ11 cables for faults.
- Check line voltage on RJ45 (PoE) and telephone lines, measure incoming data speed, store and print up to 250 Reports (Model 30 or higher).
- Test modules available with additional features, Web upgradeable using the LVPro Manager software and included USB cable
- Includes: Detachable Remote, F Male to BNC Male, F Male to BNC Female, (2) RJ45 patch cables, RJ45 to alligator clip adapter, USB cable, (4) AA batteries and c arrying case
Cable Types Tested (All LVPRO models): Shielded and unshielded twisted pair. All cable categories coax. All types telephone, speaker and alarm wire
Cable Tests (All LVPRO models): Opens, shorts, reversals, split pairs, wiremap, propagation delay,skew, ohms. Feet and metricselectable
Advanced Cable Tests (All LVPRO models): Length and distance to fault adjustable and standard VOP settings for accurate length of all cables RLQ (Return Loss Quality)
Locating cable ends, split wires and
switch ports (A LVPRO models): Wall jack identifiers (RJ45, coax, and mixed kits available) speaker identification (Qty 8 available separately) port blink. LVPRO lights the LED on the port switch
Device Tests (All LVPRO models): Speakers; audible popper
Voltage Protection (All LVPRO models): DC Volts: 100V; AC Volts: 70
Length Measurement (All LVPRO models): Max (all wire types): 1000 feet (305m); Min split pairs: 6 feet (2m); Min RLQ: 20 feet (7m); VOP calibration:Min cable sample 150 feet (50m)
Upgradeable (Model 20): Length and distance to fault adjustable and standard VOP settings for accurate length of all cables RLQ (Return Loss Quality)
Network Devices (Models 30 and 30SR): 10/100/1000 advertised speed and cable pairs used; PoE pairs and cable pairs used ; CCTV camera video signal: measure peak to peak volts; CATV (cable TV) requires min 30mV peak to peak signal; Battery test:100mA loaded test for 12V alarm and other batteries
Printed Reports Models 30 and 30SR: Stores 250 cable test reports in memory
Battery: Type: 4 AA alkaline; Life: 24 to 30 hours; Auto power off: 30 minutes
Backlit Display: Off and 2 brightness levels
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.