The mini media converters provide a cost-effective method for integrating fiber optic cabling into a 10/100 UTP environment. With its miniature size, the Mini offers a space saving alternative while it converts copper to fiber with the smallest footprint available in the industry
Connect Legacy Devices And Eliminate Collision Domains
- Connect legacy networking equipment- Connect an existing 10 Mbps device to 100 Mbps devices
- Eliminate collision domains- Separate collision domains while linking two half-duplex hubs with a collision free full duplex connection over fiber
- Auto-negotiation for 10/100BASE-TX - Allows devices to perform automatic configuration to achieve the best possible mode of operations over a link
- Fixed full-duplex on fiber
- AutoCross(TM)- Automatically detects and configures the twisted pair port on the converter to the correct MDI or MDI-X configuration
- Automatic link restoration- Transition Networks converters will automatically re-establish link in all network conditions
- Far End Fault (FEF)- A troubleshooting feature that is generally used in conjunction with link pass through to notify both end devices of a loss of link
Item: Mini 10/100 Bridging Media Converter
Multimode: Min TX PWR: -19.0 dBm, Max TX PWR: -14.0 dBm, RX Sensitivity: -30.0 dBm, Max In PWR: -14.0 dBm, Link Budget: 11.0 dB
Status LEDs: PWR Below RJ45: On=Link; Flashing=Activity FX-Link/Act (Fiber Link/Activity): (Upper Left on RJ45) On=Link; Flashing=Activity TX-Link/Act (Copper Link/Activity): (Upper Right on RJ45) On=Link; Flashing=Activity
Power Consumption: 2.6 Watt
Power Sources: External AC/DC Required: 12 Volt DC, 0.5 Amp Minimum
Environmenta Conditions: 0 to 50 deg C (32 to 122 deg F) Operating Temperature; 5 - 95% Humidity Non-Condensing; 0 - 10000 ft Altitude
Port One: 10/100BASE-TX (RJ45) [100 m/328 ft]
Port Two: 100BASE-FX 1300 nm Multimode (ST) [2 km/1.2 mi]
Dimension: 1.800 Inch With x 3.300 Inch Depth x 0.850 Inch Height
IEEE Std. 802.3, Wall Mount Power Supply- UL Listed, C-UL Listed (Canada), FCC Class A, CISPR22/EN55022 Class A, EN55024, CE Mark
|Port 1 Device Technology||10/100BASE-TX|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.