The M/E-TX Series is a Fast Ethernet stand-alone Mini media converter that provides cost effective, entry-level media conversion between 100Base-TX ports and 100Base-FX ports. With its fixed configuration, deployments are just plug-and-play, and with i ts small size, it is ideal for locations where space is limited. Operating at Layer 1, the physical layer, data is passed through the converter at line speed, making it ideal for applications where low latency is essential.
Fiber Integration- Extend Network Distance- Low-Latency Design- Small Size
- Fiber integration- Used in pairs or as a single unit, this mini media converter will ease the integration of fiber optic cabling into copper-rich fast ethernet environments
- Extend network distance- Fiber supports the transmission of fast ethernet data over much longer distances than is possible twisted pair
- Low-latency design: As a layer-1 design, this mini converter will retransmit fast ethernet signals without any store-and forward packet inspection delays found in other layer-2 devices
- Small size: Ideal for conversion locations where available space is at a premium, 65% smaller than standard media converter
- Auto-negotiation (802.3u)- Allows devices to perform automatic configuration to achieve the best possible mode of operation over a link
- AutoCross(TM)- Automatically detects and configures the twisted pair port on the converter to the correct MDI or MDI-X configuration
- Far End Fault (FEF)- A troubleshooting feature that is generally used in conjunction with link pass through to notify both end devices of a loss of link
- Automatic link restoration- Transition Networks converters will automatically re-establish link in all network conditions
- Interoperable with other 100Base-TX/FX NICs, hubs, or switches
- Supports SFP modules
- Supports jumbo frames upto 9016 Bytes
Item: Mini Fast Ethernet Media Converter
Status LEDs: PWR Below RJ45: On=Power; FX-Link/Act (Fiber Link/Activity) Upper Left on RJ45: On=Link, Flashing=Activity TX-Link/Act (Copper Link/Activity) Upper Right on RJ45: On=Link, Flashing=Activity
Power Consumption: 2.6 Watt
Power Sources: External AC/DC Required: 12 Volt DC, 0.5 Amp
Power Input: 7.5 - 13.9 Volt DC
Environmental Conditions: 0 to 50 deg C Operating Temperature; -15 to 65 deg C Storage Temperature; 5 - 95% Humidity Non-Condensing; 0 - 1000 ft Altitude
Port One: 100BASE-TX (RJ45) [100 m/328 ft]
Port Two: 100BASE-X SFP Slot (Empty)
Dimension: 1.800 Inch Width x 3.300 Inch Depth x 0.850 Inch Height
IEEE Std. 802.3u, 100Base-TX and 100Base-FX, UL Listed, C-UL Listed (Canada), FCC Class A, CISPR22 / EN55022 Class A, EN55024, CE Mark
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.