TRANSITION NETWORKS | M/GE-T-SX-01-LA
Mini Gigabit Ethernet Media Converter, Port One: 1000BASE-T (RJ45) [100 m/328 ft], Port Two: 1000BASE-SX 850 nm Multimode (SC) [62.5/125 um: 220 m/722 ft; 50/125 um: 550 m/1804 ft], LA
Fiber Integration- Extend Network Distance- Low-Latency Design- Space Saving Design
- Fiber integration- Used in pairs or as a single unit, this mini media converter will ease the integration of fiber optic cabling into copper-rich gigabit ethernet environments
- Extend network distance- Convert 1000Base-T ports over to 1000Base-SX/LX on a port-by-port basis. Fiber supports the transmission of Gigabit Ethernet data over much longer distances than is possible twisted pair
- Low-latency design: As a layer-1 design, this mini converter will retransmit gigabit ethernet signals without any store-and forward packet inspection delays found in other layer-2 devices
- Space saving design: Ideal for conversion locations where available space is at a premium, 65% smaller than standard media converter
- Auto-negotiation (802.3u)- Allows devices to perform automatic configuration to achieve the best possible mode of operation over a link
- AutoCross(TM)- Automatically detects and configures the twisted pair port on the converter to the correct MDI or MDI-X configuration
- Automatic link restoration- Transition Networks converters will automatically re-establish link in all network conditions
- Interoperable with other 1000Base-T/SX/LX NICs or switch ports
- Status LEDs for easy monitoring
- Supports SFP modules
- Supports jumbo frames upto 13312 Bytes
Item: Mini Gigabit Ethernet Media Converter
Multimode: Link Budget: 7.0 dB
Status LEDs: PWR Below RJ45: On=Power; FX-Link/Act (Fiber Link/Activity) Upper Left on RJ45: On=Link, Flashing=Activity TX-Link/Act (Copper Link/Activity) Upper Right on RJ45: On=Link, Flashing=Activity
Power Consumption: 2.4 Watt
Power Sources: External AC/DC Required: 12 Volt DC, 0.5 Amp
Power Input: 7.5 - 13.9 Volt DC
Environmental Conditions: 0 to 50 deg C Operating Temperature; -15 to 65 deg C Storage Temperature; 5 - % Humidity Non-Condensing; 0 - 10000 ft Altitude
Port One: 1000BASE-T (RJ45) [100 m/328 ft]
Port Two: 1000BASE-SX 850 nm Multimode (SC) [62.5/125 um: 220 m/722 ft] [50/125 um: 550 m/1804 ft]
Dimension: 1.800 Inch Width x 3.300 Inch Depth x 0.850 Inch eight
IEEE Std. 802.3z 1000Base-X and IEEE Std. 802.3ab 1000Base-T, UL Listed, C-UL Listed (Canada), FCC Class A, CISPR22 / EN55022 Class A, EN55024, CE Mark
|Port 1 Device Technology||1000BASET|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.