CommScope 200 Series Stranded Surface Mount Boxes are designed for interior surface-mount applications and can support copper and fiber terminations. All information outlets simply snap into place. The 2, 4 and 8 port boxes are UL-rated and available in four standard colors. ; The 200 Series surface mount boxes can support new generation, larger diameter data cables, and offers multiple cable entrances through the base and/or sides. The 200 Series surface mount boxes are equipped with the corresponding number of dust covers and two port adapters. These adapters support two CommScope information outlets each. A variety of other adapters are available but not included to configure LC, ST, and SC fiber couples, VGA, S-Video, Coax, BNC and RCA couplers.
- Qualifies for the SYSTIMAX 20-Year Extended Product Warranty and Applications Assurance when
- included as part of a registered SYSTIMAX GigaSPEED X10D channel
- ETL/cETL listed (except LSZH)
- Can support network line speeds up to at least 10 gigabits per second
- Electrical performance guaranteed to meet or exceed the channel specifications of Amendment 1 to
- ISO/IEC 11801:2002 Class EA and ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 Category 6A up to 500 MHz when used as
- part of a GigaSPEED X10D UTP Channel in registered SYSTIMAX installations.
Mount Type: Surface
Product Type: Surface mount box
Weight: 0.30 lb
Safety Standard: UL, cUL
Application: Used with M-Series modular information outlet
Total Ports, quantity: 4
Material Type: High-impact, flame retardant, UL-rated 94 V-0, thermoplastic
ISO 9001:2008: Designed, manufactured and/or distributed under this quality management system
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.