- M400 Series Electromagnetic Locks or Mag Locks Are Used as Part of an Electronic Security Solution Usually Combined with Push Bars, Request-To-Exit Devices and Credential Readers
- They Are an Easy-To-Install Alternative to Electric Strike or Electric Lo ck Products with a Bayonet Mounting Design that Eliminates the Need to Hold the Lock Overhead While Securing
- M400 Series Models Are Designed Specifically with the Customer in Mind to be Robust and Easy to Configure
- Sixteen Models Cover a Full Range of Needs with 500, 1000 and 1500 Pound Hold Force Options in Single and Double Configurations, with and without Delayed Egress
- The Additional Plus Models in All Configurations Add Intelligent Sensing and Reporting Features Needed for Integration with Acce ss Control Systems
- All Schlage Electromagnetic Locks Come with a Limited Lifetime Warranty on the Magnetic Coil Assembly for Added Confidence in the Longevity of These Robust Products
|Finish||US28 SATIN ANODIZED ALUMINUM|
|Holding Force lbs||1000|
|Input Voltage||SELECTABLE 12 OR 24 VOLT DC|
|Product Type||SINGLE ELECTROMAGNETIC LOCK|
|Sales Category||ELECTRIC MAGNETIC LOCK|
|UL Listing||UL LISTED|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.