Corning Cable Systems splice trays use proven designs and fiber organization technology to provide optimum physical protection for fusion and mechanical splicing methods. The trays are engineered for use with indoor or outdoor splice hardware with both loose tube and tight-buffered optical cable designs. The metal-tray series consists of a rugged aluminum base and cover with crimpable metal tabs for buffer tube strain-relief. Additional strain-relief points are available for securing buffer tubes or pigtails to the trays using cable ties. The black powder coating allows easy fiber identification and additional protection. Designed for use with Corning Cable Systems interconnection hardware and splice closures, these splice trays are an integral p art of a complete splicing system.
Central Office, CATV environments, Carrier Networks, Enterprise Networks
- Metal trays powder coated: Ruggedness and durability
- Clear plastic covers: Fiber visibility for inspection
- Fiber loop retention: Controls the bend radius
- Positive holding action: Maximum splice protection
Product Type (FOH): Splice Trays
Technology: Fusion Splice
Splice Protectors Type: Heat Shrink Mass Fusion
Splice Tray Capacity Mass Fusion: 72 Splices
Splice Tray Capacity Single Fiber: 12 Splices
Splice Tray Category: 4S
Splice Tray Type: Standard with organizers for heat-shrink mass fusion splice protectors
Dimensions (LxWxD) (Metric-mm): 297x99x10 mm
Dimensions (LxWxD) (US): 11.7x3.9x0.4 in
Free of hazardous substances according to RoHS 2002/95/EG
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.