The fully loaded M90XL includes every shelf option, including two side shelves as well as back panel cover system for professional, aesthetically pleasing installation. Also included is the top shelf and heavy duty all steel shelf which can be mounted either in the forward (in front of the display) or back position (behind the display). The height can be set to any desired position. Features through-column cord management, cord wrap brackets capable of holding 50 feet of heavy gauge extension cable and removable handles for safely transporting the cart. Constructed of heavy duty high grade steel with epoxy powder coating and heavy duty lockable casters.
- Achieve the perfect viewing angle by choosing from four different height positions
- Includes flat and tilting vertical brackets, two side shelves, top shelf, front/back shelf, back panel and cover
- Two locking verticals for added security
- Removable handes for safe transport
- Through-column cable routing for an uncluttered look
- Optional shelf options that can be added at any time
- Cord wrap claws for storing up to 50’ of heavy gauge extension cable
- Heavy-duty lockable casters to keep stationary
- Pre-sed hardware pack for easy installation
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.