- Lock Case is Non-Handed, Reversible without Opening the Lock Case and Manufactured of Zinc Dichromate Plated Steel
- Lock Case is Interchangeable for Knob or Lever Applications without Modifying the Chassis, and is Constructed with a Screw Configuration that Limits Access to Operating Part
- Latchbolts are 2-Piece Anti-Friction Type Manufactured from Stainless Steel, with a Standard 2-3/4 Inch Backset, a Full 3/4 Inch Throw and are Field Reversible
- Deadbolts have 1 Inch Throw and are Constructed of Stainless Steel, Incorporating Two 3/16 Inch Diameter Security Roller Pins
- All Trim are Cast, Forged, or Wrought and Through-Bolted with Thread Patch Coated Screws
- Lever Trim has Individual Heavy Duty Springs for Lever Return, and Independent Rotation in Both Directions
- Return to Door Style Levers Meet the 1/2 Inch California State Fire Marshall Requirement
- Spindles are Independent, Designed to Break-Away at a Maximum of 480 In./Lbs to Prevent Damage to the Lock Chassis
- Non-Handed Curved Lip Strikes ar Standard
- Cylinders Secured by a Dual Retainer
|ANDI Grade||GRADE 1|
|Backset - Inches||2-3/4|
|Design||FLAT LEVER WITH RETURN|
|Finish||US26D SATIN CHROME|
|Cylinder Type||LESS SFIC CORE|
|Latch Face||ARMOR FRONT|
|Number of Cylinders||SINGLE CYLINDER|
|Product Type||MORTISE LOCK|
|Sales Category||MORTISE ENTRY LOCK|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.