Andrew Solutions Low-Profile Co-location Platform Kits are an ideal solution for co-location at any point on a round or polygon monopole.; Andrew’s Low-Profile Co-location Platform Kits feature grated corner weldments that, when bolted to the included universal ring mount, allow the installers accessibility while not interfering with existing transmission line runs or step bolts. Platform kits are offered with 12 ft 6 in or 14 ft 6 in sector faces for monopoles with 10 in to 30 in outside diameters or with a 14 ft 6 in sector face for monopoles with 30 in to 60 in outside diameters. Andrew Low-Profile Co-location Platform Kits are available as base kits with no pipe mounts or as complete kits with pipe mounts included. Andrew also offers a Top Rail Kit to complement the Low-Profile Co-Location Platform. Top Rail Kits, when combined with a Low-Profile Co-Location Platform, create a more secure platform structure. Top Rail Kits must be purchased separately. Low-Profile Co-Location Platform Kits and Top Rail Kits are hot dip galvanized to provide maximum corrosion resistance.
- 50% increase in usable density
- Available in LazrSPEED and TeraSPEED to support high performance applications
- Same footprint with duplex LC and MPO connections for simple migration from 10G serial to 40/100G parallel transmission
- 1U enhanced cable management features in a 1U footprint include individual fiber management trough per module and removable fiber cord management sleeve to prevent fiber pinching and tangling during MAC activity
- Each 1U shelf accommodates up to three InstaPATCH 360 LC modules for 144 fiber connections; or up to three MPO pass through modules for 864 fiber connections
- Modular design provides design flexibility and allows for a pay as you grow approach
- Allows for rack consolidation increasing space savings in densely populated network areas such as data center SAN environment
- Low Loss factory-terminated and tested module supports rapid deployment and uses OM4 fiber for extended distances or high bandwidth needs
- Supports up to (432) 10GbE, (72) 40GbE connections, or (36) 100GbE channels
Low-Profile Co-Location Platform Kit
EPA Without Ice: 0.9 Sq m (10.2 Sq ft)
EPA With 1/2 Inch (12 mm) Radial Ice: 1.2 Sq m (13.1 Sq ft)
Pipe Quantity: 12
Wind Rating: 120 mph (BWS) At 150 ft AGL, 140 mph (3 Second Gust) At 150 ft AGL Using Exposure D Per FBC
Mounting Diameter (Maximum): 1524 mm (60 Inch)
Mounting Circumference (Minimum): 2392.7 mm (94.2 Inch)
Pipe Length: 2438.4 mm (96 Inch)
Height: 2438.4 mm (96.0 Inch)
Man Rating: 250 lb Vertical Man Load at 15 mph (BWS)
Sectors Quantity: 3
Face Width: 4.4 m (14.5 ft)
Width: 4419.6 mm (174 Inch)
Mounting Circumference (Maximum): 4785.4 mm (188.4 Inch)
Pipe Outer Diameter: 60.3 mm (2-3/8 Inch)
Mounting Diameter (Minimum): 762 mm (30 Inch)
Length: 914.4 mm (36 Inch)
Wind Rating Criteria: Four 72 Inch x 8 Inch Panel Antennas Per Sector
Material Type: Hot Dip Galvanized Steel
Mounting: Monopole, 762 - 1524 mm (30 - 60 Inch) OD
Includes: Pipe Mounts, Platform, Ring Mount
ISO 9001:2008: Designed, manufactured and/or distributed under this quality management system
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.