Andrew Solutions Low-Profile Co-location Platform Kits are an ideal solution for co-location at any point on a round or polygon monopole.; Andrew’s Low-Profile Co-location Platform Kits feature grated corner weldments that, when bolted to the included universal ring mount, allow the installers accessibility while not interfering with existing transmission line runs or step bolts. Platform kits are offered with 12 ft 6 in or 14 ft 6 in sector faces for monopoles with 10 in to 30 in outside diameters or with a 14 ft 6 in sector face for monopoles with 30 in to 60 in outside diameters. Andrew Low-Profile Co-location Platform Kits are available as base kits with no pipe mounts or as complete kits with pipe mounts included. Andrew also offers a Top Rail Kit to complement the Low-Profile Co-Location Platform. Top Rail Kits, when combined with a Low-Profile Co-Location Platform, create a more secure platform structure. Top Rail Kits must be purchased separately. Low-Profile Co-Location Platform Kits and Top Rail Kits are hot dip galvanized to provide maximum corrosion resistance.
- Innovative rear cable manager makes cable routing and bundling easier
- Distribution modules can be snapped onto front of panel for easy front access to rear 110 type IDC termination field
- Allows all 24 cords to be routed in the same direction
- Meets 606 labeling standard
- Innovative 2-way mounting and terminating improving installation for limited rear access applications
- 1 to 24 port labeling and identification
- Available in 24-port configuration
- Features the elegant SYSTIMAX 360 design
- Designed for simplified administration with built-in cord retainer fingers
- Supports the deployment of InstaPATCH Cu pre-terminated copper solutions
Low-Profile Co-Location Platform Kit
EPA Without Ice: 0.9 Sq m (10.2 Sq ft)
EPA With 1/2 Inch (12 mm) Radial Ice: 1.2 Sq m (13.1 Sq ft)
Pipe Quantity: 12
Wind Rating: 120 mph (BWS) At 150 ft AGL, 140 mph (3 Second Gust) At 150 ft AGL Using Exposure D Per FBC
Mounting Circumference (Maximum): 2392.7 mm (94.2 Inch)
Man Rating: 250 lb Vertical Man Load at 15 mph (BWS)
Mounting Diameter (Minimum): 254 mm (10 Inch)
Sectors Quantity: 3
Pipe Length: 3200.4 mm (126 Inch)
Height: 3200.4 mm (126.0 Inch)
Face Width: 4.4 m (14.5 ft)
Width: 4419.6 mm (174 Inch)
Pipe Outer Diameter: 60.3 mm (2-3/8 Inch)
Mounting Diameter (Maximum): 762 mm (30 Inch)
Mounting Circumference (Minimum): 797.6 mm (31.4 Inch)
Length: 914.4 mm (36 Inch)
Wind Rating Criteria: Four 72 Inch x 8 Inch Panel Antennas Per Sector
Material Type: Hot Dip Galvanized Steel
Mounting: Monopole, 254 - 762 mm (10 - 30 Inch) OD
Includes: Pipe Mounts, Platform, Ring Mount
ISO 9001:2008: Designed, manufactured and/or distributed under this quality management system
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.