Clarity 6 Patch Cord, Category 6, modular 8-position to 110. Cord is terminated on one end with a male 110 plug with internal signal feedback technology, which reduces crosstalk without compromising impedance. The other cord end is terminated with an 8-position modular plug with Ortronics Paralign 2 pair isolation technology
- Each cord is factory tested: Ensures every cord shipped meets Category 6 component specifications. Signal feedback technology: Reduces cross talk. Paralign 2 pair-positioning technology: Maintains pair integrity through the plug termination. Icon compatibility: Supports TIA/EIA 606 standard. Premium conductor cordage: Reliable performance and durable cord life. Improved Signal to noise ratio: More transparent signal path is field measurable in a link or channel. Backwards compatible to Category 3, 5, and 5e: Supports lower category installations and components.
Wire Gauge: 24 AWG
Connector Type End One: Male 110 connector, eight-contact
Connector Type End Two: Eight-poition modular plug
Jacket Color: Green
Length Metric: 4.57 m
Pinning: Standard linear 110 color code to T568B plug wiring
Typical Application: Data cross connect block fields; hub interface cords; 10, 100, 1000 Base-T
Diameter (USA): 0.29 in.
Termination: Mod 8/110
Category Rating: Category 6
Cord Length (USA): 15 ft.
Diameter Metric: Diameter Metric: Cord Length (USA): 15 ft.
Cable Type: Four-pair tranded UTP non-plenum
Performance Rating: Category 6
|Connector Type||110 TO MODULAR|
|Lengths||15 FT. | 4.57 M|
|Shielded||U/UTP - UNSHIELDED TWISTED PAIR|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.