Siemon’s category 6 series of modular cords are key components to ensure optimum channel performance of our category 6 UTP systems. A variety of product enhancements contribute to the cord’s ground breaking performance including 250 MHz rated stranded cordage, a patented crosspair isolator and an innovative 360 crimp, which provides excellent plug-to-cable strain relief without causing pair deformation. The cable used to manufacture the category 6 patch cords exceeds the specifications set forth by both ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 and ISO/IEC 11801:2002.
- Modular cords feature high performance category 6 cable for optimal flexibility and transmission performance, exceeding category 6 performance specifications
- Optional color clips can easily be snapped on for additional color coding
- Integral latch guard protects plug from snagging when pulling through pathways or cable managers
- Internal load bar provides consistent terminations and ideal pair geometry
- Patented metallic isolator inside plug for consistent, exceptional NEXT performance
- Innovative 360 crimp provides excellent plug-to-cable strain relief without causing pair deformation
- Boots feature an ultra slim design for high-density patching
- Jacket meets the flame resistance requirements for both CM and LSOH
|Connector Type||RJ45 TO RJ45|
|Lengths||10 FT. | 3.05 M|
|Shielded||U/UTP - UNSHIELDED TWISTED PAIR|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.