Siemon’s category 6 series of modular cords are key components to ensure optimum channel performance of our category 6 UTP systems. A variety of product enhancements contribute to the cord’s ground breaking performance including 250 MHz rated stranded cordage, a patented crosspair isolator and an innovative 360 crimp, which provides excellent plug-to-cable strain relief without causing pair deformation. The cable used to manufacture the category 6 patch cords exceeds the specifications set forth by both ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 and ISO/IEC 11801:2002.
- Modular cords feature high performance category 6 cable for optimal flexibility and transmission performance, exceeding category 6 performance specifications
- Optional color clips can easily be snapped on for additional color coding
- Integral latch guard protects plug from snagging when pulling through pathways or cable managers
- Internal load bar provides consistent terminations and ideal pair geometry
- Patented metallic isolator inside plug for consistent, exceptional NEXT performance
- Innovative 360 crimp provides excellent plug-to-cable strain relief without causing pair deformation
- Boots feature an ultra slim design for high-density patching
- Jacket meets the flame resistance requirements for both CM and LSOH
|Connector Type||RJ45 TO RJ45|
|Lengths||10 FT. | 3.05 M|
|Shielded||U/UTP - UNSHIELDED TWISTED PAIR|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.