Clarity 6 Shielded, Modular Patch Cord, gray 5’, Category 6, four-pair shielded stranded 27 AWG LOSH, center tuned with Clarity 6 shielded connecting hardware to provide a significant elevation of channel performance that can be field measured
- ETL third party tested and verified to TIA/EIA 568B.2-1 Category 6 component specifications and meets IEC 60603-7-5 (draft) specifications: Ensures Category 6 component performance. Exceeds ISO 11801 2nd edition including EN50173 2nd edition requirements: Ensures transfer impedance and shield effectiveness. Each cord is factory tested: Guarantees every cord shipped meets Category 6 component specifications. Using bi-level contact array: The plug targets TIA center values. Center tuned technology: Elevates the performance of Clarity 6 shielded connector union. Snagless plug design: Protects plugs when pulling through pathways or cable managers. Compatible with both T568A and T568B wiring: Provides universal wiring ability. Improved signal to noise ratio: More transparent signal path is field measurable in a link or channel. Backwards compatible to Category 3, 5, and 5e: Supports lower category installations and components.
Wire Gauge: 27 AWG
Connector Type End One: Plug, eight-contact, hielded, RJ45, high performance
Connector Type End Two: Plug, eight-contact, hielded, RJ45, high performance
Jacket Color: Gray
Length Metric: 1.52 m
Pinning: Straight 1-1, 2-2, 3-3, etc.
Typical Application: IEEE 802.3 1000Base-T (Gigabit Ethernet), TIA/EIA-854 1000Base-TX, ATM CB1G
Diameter (USA): 0.23 in.
Termination: 8-Po Mod
Category Rating: Category 6
Cord Length (USA): 5 ft.
Diameter Metric: Diameter Metric: Cord Length (USA): 5 ft.
Cable Type: Four-pair tranded shielded LSOH
Performance Rating: Shielded Category 6
|Connector Type||RJ45 TO RJ45|
|Lengths||5 FT. | 1.52 M|
|Shielded||U/UTP - UNSHIELDED TWISTED PAIR|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.