Andrew Solutions new Microwave Antenna Ice Shields are designed to protect microwave antennas from damage caused by falling ice.; Andrew’s Microwave Antenna Ice Shields are designed using lightweight bolt-together panels that, when constructed, create a microwave antenna ice shield that is the lightest and strongest in the industry. The microwave antenna ice shield mounts to a 4-1/2 in OD pipe and is supported by 7-strand wire rope which is anchored to the tower. All mounting hardware and guy cable components are included. Andrew Microwave Antenna Ice Shields are available in 4 ft, 6 ft, 8 ft, 10 ft, and 12 ft kits. The new bolt-together design allows the panels to be stacked on pallets, eliminating bulky weldments and drastically reducing shipping costs.
- All-dielectric construction eliminates the need for bonding and grounding
- Black, UV stabilized jacket is resistant to chemical, moisture, abrasion and sunlight and does not require additional protection in most installations
- Utilizes ARID-CORE water blocking technology which makes the cable suitable for the outside plant environment, with gel-free cable access
- Meets requirements for tight buffered constructions and suitable of installation in true OSP environmental conditions
Microwave Antenna Ice Shield
Height: 1219.2 mm (48.0 Inch)
Length: 355.6 mm (14 Inch)
Width: 3556 mm (140 Inch)
Material Type: Hot Dip Galvanized Steel
Mounting: Pipe, 114.3 mm (4-1/2 Inch) OD
ISO 9001:2008: Designed, manufactured and/or distributed under this quality management system
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.