COMMAND ACCESS TECHNOLOGIES | MDARLP86EU 24V 3FT 6IN ALUM
Door Latch Pullback, Electrically Unlock, Adams Rite, 24 Volt DC, 3’ Length x 6" Width, Aluminum, With Power Module, For Concealed Vertical Rod Exit Device
- High-Performance Quality Solenoids Designed for Demanding Applications
- Includes the Patented PM300 Interface Power Modules Programmed to Maximize the Efficiency and Life of the Solenoid
- Extended Duration Latch Pullback Capability for Continuously on Conditions
- The Local Boost Design Allows for Centralized Power Supplies and Extended Wire Runs up to 700 Foot with 18/2 Wire
- Six Foot Power Cable with Quick Connect for PM300 Module
- The Slim
- Attractive Low Profile Design Projects Less than 3 Inch from e Face of the Door
- Retrofits Adams Rite 8400/8600 Series
- Maintains Factory Dogging
|Finish||US28 SATIN ANODIZED ALUMINUM|
|Function||ELECTRIC LATCH RETRACTION|
|Input Voltage||24 VOLTS DC INTERMITTENT DUTY|
|Locking State||FAIL-SECURE (POWER TO UNLOCK)|
|Product Type||CONCEALED VERTICAL ROD DEVICE|
|Rail Length - Inches||42 INCHES|
|Sales Category||ELECTRIC EXIT DEVICE, CVR|
|Stile Type||NARROW STILE APPLICATION|
|UL Listing Type||PANIC HARDWARE|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.