The MDL3 Module is designed to work with the SpectrAlert and SpectrAlert Advance series of notification appliances to provide a means of synchronizing the temporal-coded horns and chimes, synchronizing the one-second flash timing of the strobe, and sil encing the horns and chimes of the horn/strobe and chime/ strobes combination over a two-wire circuit while leaving the strobes active.
Application Flexibility. The Sync?Circuit module is designed to power and synchronize either two 3-amp circuits wired in Class B, or one 3-amp circuit powered as Class A. Should more than two zones require synchronization, additional modules can be added by interconnecting the "slave" input and output terminals between modules.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- Two-wire operation from module to the devices
- Silences horns and chimes over a two-wire loop
- Synchronizes strobes at 1 Hz
- Synchronizes horns and chimes to temporal 3 pattern
- Patented technology
- Interconnects modules for multiple zone synchronizationdule controls two Style Y (Class B) circuits or one Style Z (Class A) circuit
- New NAC slave feature enables the interconnection of slave modules over a supervised NAC loop
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.