MESR900 Modbus Gateways bridge devices on Modbus serial networks (RS-232, RS-422 or RS-485) with those on Modbus TCP networks, allowing seamless integration. Serial ports can be accessed over a LAN or WAN using Direct IP Mode connections. Supporting up to 16 masters and 32 slaves, these gateways feature autodetecting10/100 copper and fiber optic options. Easy-to-use software is designed for Windows 2000, 2003 Server, XP, Vista, 2008 Server and Windows 7. Serial data rates up to 230 kbps ensure maximum network flexibility.
MESR9xx gateways are built for use in industrial environments, featuring a slim IP30 DIN rail mountable case. They operate from a range of DC power supply voltages and have pluggable terminal block connectors. An external power supply, sold separately, is required. The MESR92x units have an additional Ethernet port which functions much like an Ethernet Switch, allowing pass-through connectivity for other Ethernet devices. This port can also be used to "daisy chain" multiple gateways. MESR90x units have one Ethernet port. B&B Electronics’ Vlinx(TM) is your number one choice for Ethernet to Serial conversion.
MESR9xx gateways are built for use in industrial environments, featuring a slim IP30 DIN rail mountable case.
- Ethernet enable Modbus RS-232/422/485
- Modbus TCP, ASCII & RTU
- Modbus flexibility - serial & Ethernet, Masters & slaves
- Modbus messaging priority control
- View messaging status in real time
- Easy configuration software
- UL Class 1 Division 2
- NEMA TS2 (MESR901)
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.