The CommScope Qwik-LC II Connectors are factory pre-polished field installable connectors that eliminate the need for hand polishing in the field.
Proven mechanical splice technology ensures precision fiber alignment. A factory pre-cleaved fiber stub and a proprietary index-matching gel combine to offer an immediate low loss termination to either singlemode or multimode fibers. The CommScope Qwik-LC II Connector is ideal for behind the wall (BTW) applications, rapid repairs or for limited space situations where polishing maybe difficult. The Qwik II LC Connector offers a quick and repeatable termination solution for immediate connectivity on all 250 µm and 900 µm fiber types.
- Performance exceeds ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-C.2 standard
- Complete tool kit with cleaning solution, wipes, and scrap fiber container designed for Qwik setup and tear-down and comes packaged in a 25 counter installer pack that is portable and convenient
- Comes packaged in a 25 counter installer pack or individual bags
- Compatible with 250µm and 900µm optical fibers
- Color coded per industry standard requirements to aide in identification during and after installation
- Factory-installed wedge clip is included with each connector; wedge is discarded upon completion of the termination
- An innovative translucent wedge enables the use of a common VFI to provide a "pass/fail" signal once physical contact is achieved
- Can re-terminate if the first installation fails
- Does not require a custom termination kit
|Fiber Type||OM2/OM3/OM4 MULTIMODE|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.