The CommScope Qwik-LC II Connectors are factory pre-polished field installable connectors that eliminate the need for hand polishing in the field.
Proven mechanical splice technology ensures precision fiber alignment. A factory pre-cleaved fiber stub and a proprietary index-matching gel combine to offer an immediate low loss termination to either singlemode or multimode fibers. The CommScope Qwik-LC II Connector is ideal for behind the wall (BTW) applications, rapid repairs or for limited space situations where polishing maybe difficult. The Qwik II LC Connector offers a quick and repeatable termination solution for immediate connectivity on all 250 µm and 900 µm fiber types.
- Performance exceeds ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-C.2 standard
- Complete tool kit with cleaning solution, wipes, and scrap fiber container designed for Qwik setup and tear-down and comes packaged in a 25 counter installer pack that is portable and convenient
- Comes packaged in a 25 counter installer pack or individual bags
- Compatible with 250µm and 900µm optical fibers
- Color coded per industry standard requirements to aide in identification during and after installation
- Factory-installed wedge clip is included with each connector; wedge is discarded upon completion of the termination
- An innovative translucent wedge enables the use of a common VFI to provide a "pass/fail" signal once physical contact is achieved
- Can re-terminate if the first installation fails
- Does not require a custom termination kit
|Fiber Type||OM2/OM3/OM4 MULTIMODE|