MultiFiber Pro takes the complexity out of testing MPO trunks for loss and polarity. With on-board MPO connector, it is the first tester to automate Multimode and Single-mode MPO fiber-trunk testing without using a fan-out cord. This Multimode and Sing le-mode test kit includes MultiFiber Pro Power Meter, 850 nm LED light source, 1310 nm laser light source, Multimode test cords (1 unpinned/unpinned; 1 unpinned/pinned; 2 pinned/pinned), Single-mode test cords (1 unpinned/unpinned; 1 unpinned/pinned; 2 pinned/pinned), 2 MPO adapters, 2 APC MPO adapters, and carrying case
- 850 nm Multimode and 1310 nm Single-mode MPO trunk testing kit
- Automatic scanning and test of all fibers in MPO connectors with "Scan All" function
- Eliminates the need for fan-out cords when testing MPO fiber trunks
- Automatic detection and analyof standard 8, 10, and 12 fiber links
- Encircled Flux compliant at bulkhead
- Polarity agnostic referencing
- Kit includes: MultiFiber Pro Power Meter, 850 nm LED light source, 1310 nm laser light source, Multimode test cords (1 unpinned/unpinned; 1inned/pinned; 2 pinned/pinned), Single-mode test cords (1 unpinned/unpinned; 1 unpinned/pinned; 2 pinned/pinned), 2 MPO adapters, 2 APC MPO adapters, Magnetic Strap Attachments, and carrying case
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.