The SYSTIMAX 360™ GigaSPEED X10D MGS600 Information Outlet is the latest result of many years of continuous product development at CommScope Labs. Just like previous MGS information outlets, the MGS600 snaps into standard CommScope M-Series faceplates, surface-mount boxes, and modular panels, but the new, patented compensation technology on the inside sets this outlet apart. Patented straddled pair cross-over techniques combined with new printed wiring board technologies, all tuned to SYSTIMAX 360 10G Cables and Cords bring our customers unsurpassed 10G channel performance with less restrictions than specified by industry standards.
- Patented crossing of straddling pair contacts enables efficient alien crosstalk reduction in the channel
- Snaps into standard SYSTIMAX M-Series faceplates, surface-mount boxes, consolidation point boxes, or SYSTIMAX modular panels. Can also be mounted either at 90 degrees (straight) or 45 degrees (angled) in any SYSTIMAX faceplate
- Universal design and label supports both T568 A & B wiring
- IDC connector terminations on rear of base allow quick and easy installation of 22 to 24 AWG cable
- Optional Plastic Icons (M61A) and Dust Covers (M20A) available in several colors
- Optimal performance is achieved when using the GigaSPEED X10D 360GS10E patch cords; however, the MGS600 is fully backwards compatible
- Can support network line speeds up to at least 10 gigabits per second
- Qualifies for the SYSTIMAX 20-Year Extended Product Warranty and Applications Assurance when
- included as part of a registered SYSTIMAX GigaSPEED X10D channel.
Contact Resistance Variation: 20 mOhm (Maximum)
Contact Resistance: 100 mOhm (Maximum)
Current Rating: 1.5 Amp At 68 deg F (1.5 Amp At 20 deg C)
Dielectric Withstand Voltage: 1500 Volt AC At 60 Hz (RMS Conductive Surface); 1000 Volt AC At 60 Hz (RMS Contact-To-Contact)
Insulation Resistance: 500 MOhm Minimum
Operating Temperature: 14 to 140 deg F (-10 to 60 deg C)
Relative Humidity: Upto 95% Non-Condensing
Storage Temperature: -40 to 158 deg F (-40 to 70 deg C)
Cable Type: U/UTP (Unshielded)
Conductor Gauge: 22 AWG/24 AWG (Solid And Stranded)
Conductor Type: Solid/Stranded (7 Strands)
Material: Copper Alloy, High-Impact Flame Retardant Thermoplastic
Outlet/Module Contact Plating: Precious Metals
Plug Insertion Life: 750 Times Minimum, IEC 60603-7 Compliant Test Plug
Plug Retention Force: 30 lbf (133 N) Minimum
Rear Termination Contact Plating: Nickel
Rear Termination Type: IDC
Number Of Ports: 1
Number Of Position: 8
Number Of Wire: 8
Dimension: 0.8 Inch Height x 0.8 Inch Width x 1.2 Inch Depth (20.32 mm x 20.32 mm x 30.48 mm)
|Number of Ports||1|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.