The SYSTIMAX 360™ GigaSPEED X10D MGS600 Information Outlet is the latest result of many years of continuous product development at CommScope Labs. Just like previous MGS information outlets, the MGS600 snaps into standard CommScope M-Series faceplates, surface-mount boxes, and modular panels, but the new, patented compensation technology on the inside sets this outlet apart. Patented straddled pair cross-over techniques combined with new printed wiring board technologies, all tuned to SYSTIMAX 360 10G Cables and Cords bring our customers unsurpassed 10G channel performance with less restrictions than specified by industry standards.
- Innovative, cost effective, space-saving technology and design simplifies deployment, requiring no more than 1RU of space
- Provides inter-rack communication on the RMLAN out of band management network
- Supports up to 45 panels, depending on specific panel configuration
- Localized display language support includes Danish, English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish, Korean, Portuguese, Chinese and Polish
- Features the elegant SYSTIMAX 360 design
ANSI/TIA Category: 6A
Brand: GigaSPEED X10D, SYSTIMAX, SYSTIMAX 360(tm)
Cable Type: U/UTP (unshielded)
Product Type: Outlet
Depth: 1.20 in
Height: 0.80 in
Width: 0.80 in
Contact Resistance Variation, maximum: 20 mOhm
Contact Resistaximum: 100 mOhm
Current Rating @ Current at Temperature: 1.5 A @ 20 C, 1.5 A @ 68 F
Dielectric Withstand Voltage, RMS, conductive surface @ Voltage at Frequency: 1,500 V AC @ 60 Hz
Dielectric Withstand Voltage, RMS, contact-to-contact @ Voltage at Freuency: 1,000 V AC @ 60 Hz
Insulation Resistance, minimum: 500 MOhm
Flammability Rating: UL 94 V-0
Operating Temperature: -10 C to +60 C (+14 F to +140 F)
Relative Humidity: Up to 95%, non-condensing
Safety Standard: cUL, UL
Storage Temperature: -40o +70 C (-40 F to +158 F)
Conductor Gauge, solid: 22 AWG, 24 AWG, 26 AWG
Conductor Gauge, stranded: 22 AWG, 24 AWG
Conductor Type: Solid, Stranded (7 strands)
Material Type: Copper alloy, High-impact, flame retardant, thermoplastic
Outlet/Module Cont Plating: Precious metals
Plug Insertion Life Test Plug: IEC 60603-7 compliant plug
Plug Insertion Life, minimum: 750 times
Plug Retention Force, minimum: 30 lbf, 133 N
Rear Termination Contact Plating: Precious metals
Rear Termination Type: IDC
Wg: T568A, T568B
ISO 9001:2008: Designed, manufactured and/or distributed under this quality management system; RoHS 2002/95/EC: Compliant
|Number of Ports||1|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.