Andrew Solutions supports today’s need for extended cell capacity, coverage, and spectrum use in cost efficient, high-performing base stations with the OneBase MCPA Cell Extender product line.; OneBase Multicarrier Power Amplifier (MCPA) Cell Extenders are designed in a new, modular architecture platform that delivers significantly higher power and efficiency at a competitive price. Andrew leverages global manufacturing and resources to respond to any demand. Multicarrier power amplifiers support single- and multimode operation for multicarrier cell extender needs. Designed to provide signal amplification and conditioning for both uplink and downlink signals, the OneBase MCPA Micro Cabinet Cell Extender includes the following features:
- Robust cable design
- Complies with applicable standards
- Provides very stable low temperature performance
- Cable withstands typical installation forces with good safety margin
- Reduces installation loads due to reduced weight and diameter
- Provides performance equivalent to gel-filled cable designs
- Improves network deployment speed for capturing revenues/starting services sooner
Capacity (Frame): 0 Subrack
Tx Gain (Adjustable): -1 dB to 10 dB (GSM 900)
Capacity (Cabinet): 1 Module
Capacity (Subrack): 1 Module
Power Consumption (Maximum): 1100 Watt
InBand Emissions Per MHz: -13 dBm
Output Power (Maximum Composite): 130 Watt
Operating Temperature: -40 to 50 deg C (-40 to 122 deg F)
Output Current Per Subrack (Maximum): 5 Amp At 220 Volt AC
Operating Frequency Band: 880 - 915 MHz (GSM 900), 925 - 960 MHz (GSM 900)
Input Voltage (Full): 90 - 250 Volt AC
Input Voltage (Nominal): 90 - 250 Volt AC
Input Voltage (Operational): 90 - 250 Volt AC
Alarm Relays: Blower, Critical, Intrusion, Major, Minor, Power
Mount Type: BTS Hanger, Pole, Uni-Strut, Wall
License Band: GSM 900
Dimension: 10.9Inch Width x 28.2 Inch) Depth x26.5Inch Height (277.0mm x 716.0mm x 673.0mm)
ISO 9001:2008: Designed, manufactured and/or distributed under this quality management system
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.