HID Global is leading innovation with its award-winning HID Mobile Access solution that enables organizations to answer end-user demand for convenience and facility and IT demands for security. Extending access control functionality to mobile devices a llows end-users to securely and conveniently access the workplace using their smart device, from the parking gate to the door, to the network and more. HID Mobile Access supports the widest variety of mobile devices in the industry today.
HID Global’s Mobile IDs are the vehicle to protect identity data for various applications. With a primary focus on the access control market, Mobile IDs offer a privacy-preserving model to protect personal identification data from unauthorized access.
Provisioned over-the-air to the end-user device, Mobile IDs are based on industry standard technology. Seos technology keeps identity data secure during the lifecycle of the Mobile ID. Versatile by design, Mobile IDs can also be assigned with comprehensive policie s to comply with the majority of customer requirements.
- Portable - Proven model manages the transmission of secure identity data
- over-the-air to mobile devices.
- Superior Protection - Ensure privacy, security and integrity of identity data
- by leveraging Secure Identity Object (SIO) data encoding.
- Easy to Mage - Seamless lifecycle management of Mobile IDs
- (creation, distribution, revocation) simplifies deployment and administration.
|Read Format||PROXIMITY HID|
|Sales Category||ELECTRIC CARDS AND FOBS|
|Slotting||SLOT ON VERTICAL ORIENTATION|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.