- The ML2000 Series is a Grade 1 Mortise Lock Designed to Meet the Rigors of High-Traffic Commercial, Institutional, Industrial and Government Application
- Constructed of Heavy-Gauge Steel, the Lockbody Features Our Patented Quick Reversible Latchbolt, an d a 1 Inch Stainless Steel Deadbolt
- A Wide Variety of Trim Designs and Functions and a 10-Year Warranty Lend to the ML2000’s Versatility and Reliability, Making it the Ideal Choice for Use in Offices, Schools, Hospitals, Hotels and Other High-Use Appli cation
- Patented Quick Reversible Feature Enables Reversal of Hands without Disassembling the Lock Case
- Security Trims Provide a Vandal-Resistant Barrier
- Can be Used with New or Existing Corbin Russwin Key Systems, Including Patented High-Security Pyraid or Access 3 Cylinder
- also Accepts Cylinders of Most Other Manufacturers
- Provides Life Safety and Security in a Single Door Prep
- Through-Bolted Trim Design for Proper Alignment and Increased Security
|ANDI Grade||GRADE 1|
|Backset - Inches||2-3/4|
|Cylinder Type||LESS CYLINDER|
|Design||TUBULAR LEVER WITH RETURN|
|Finish||US26D SATIN CHROME|
|Function||MORTISE LOCK ENTRY WITH NO DEADBOLT|
|Latch Face||ARMOR FRONT|
|Number of Cylinders||NO CYLINDER|
|Product Type||MORTISE LOCK|
|Sales Category||MORTISE ENTRY LOCK|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.