The MLTFC4H-LP316 self-locking cable tie speeds up installation with a unique self-locking head design that locks into place at any part of the tie body. The 316 stainless steel is wrapped in UV-resistant, halogen-free, Polyester to promote worker safe ty and reliability in corrosive, high-vibration, temperature-extreme environments. The Polyester coating is available in six color options and provides visual indication for easy identification in color-coding applications.
- Self-locking head design speeds installation and locks into place at any length along the tie body
- Polyester coating provides additional edge protection and prevents corrosion between dissimilar metals
- AISI 316 stainless steel for the most corrosive environments
- Available in standard, heavy, extra-heavy and super-heavy cross sections
- UV resistant, low smoke, halogen-free material
- Temperature tolerance -40F (-40C) to 302F (150C)
|Type||CABLES TIES AND ACCESSORIES|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.