This item is discontinued by supplier. Please see Anixter# 549652 for suggested replacement.
The Mighty Mo 6 Enhanced Racks have been designed to update any building network and provide the optimal flexibility in cable management. The new cable hive sidewall design increases usablility of the channel sidewalls for cable bundle tie locations. Mighty Mo 6 Enhanced is available in 6’, 7’ and 8’ versions in all depths of 6.50", 10.50", and 16.25". When used with the Q-Series Vertical Manager, the Might y Mo 6E becomes the very best in versatility and value.
- 3 PC waterfall design: Can install after rack assembly
- Bonding and grounding per UL 2416: Each channel rack has a unique bonding feature that requires no additional hardware or installation
- Cable hive sidewalls: The Mighty Mo 6 Enhanced Channel Sidewalls contain multiple "cable hive" locations which allow for many cable bundles to be safely tied to the sidewalls
- Ul Static load rating: All versions of the Mighty Mo 6 Enhanced Channel Racks are UL rated for 1500 lbs. static load
- Vertical management options: Channel racks can be installed with the standard Mighty Mo 6 Manager or the Q-Series Lightweight Vertical Manager
- Support angle feet: Each rack is equipped with support angle feet in the front and rear, which allows for bolting to the floor
- Open rack top: The top of the Mighty Mo 6 Enhanced Rack is open for additional cable egress
- UL file number E349535
- Center opening for additional cable drops
- Lightweight plastic
|Height||GREATER THAN 6’ TO 7’|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.