Installation ease: The MOD2W 2-wire loop test/maintenance module mounts to a 4 11/16 inch square back box for quick and easy installation. Terminal blocks with durable SEMS screws assure a reliable connection.
Intelligence: The MOD2W allows communicat ion to 2-wire i3 detectors with any listed fire alarm control panel capable of utilizing this module. When these i3 detectors initiate a remote maintenance signal for required cleaning, both the MOD2W and the panel can provide a visual indication of th e signal. The MOD2W module also features the EZ Walk loop test for 2-wire i3 detectors. With just the press of a button, this function verifies the entire initiating loop wiring.
Instant inspection: The MOD2W’s green, red, and yellow LEDs provide status indication for the loop. These LEDs indicate loop communication status, maintenance alert, alarm, freeze trouble, EZ Walk test enabled, and wiring fault.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- Allows up to twelve 2-Wire i3 detector models, 2W-B, 2WT-B and one 2WTR-B, to be used on any listed alarm control panel capable of utilizing this module
- Interprets the i3 detector remote maintenance signal
- Provides visual indication and an output relay when a detector on the loop requires cleaning
- Initiates the EZ Walk loop test
- Provides Style D/Class A wiring on IDC loops
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.