This part is discontinued by supplier.
- Complies with applicable standards
- Provides very stable low temperature performance
- Fiber Counts 2 48
- Smaller gel free buffer tubes
- Arid-Core Construction
- Stranded Loose Tube Construction
- Provides performance equivalent to gel-filled cable designs
Flow Rate (Nominal): 0.15 scfm (4.20 slpm)
Port Count: 1
Excess-Run Alarm: 10 Min, Factory Set
Operating Temperature: -10 to 50 deg C (14 to 122 deg F)
Voltage: 115 Volt AC +/-10%
Suggested Circuit Breaker Size: 15 Amp
Volume Capacity (Maximum): 1699.0 L (60.0 Sq ft)
Power Consumption (Average): 180 Watt
Cut In Pressure: 2 psig (13.8 kPa)
Port Type: 3/8 Inch PE Tube
Includes: 3/8 Inch Polyethylene Tubing, 90 Degree Elbow Fitting, Male Connector Fitting, Needle Valve, Power Cord, Power Cord Connector Lock, PTFE Tape, Screws
Volume Capacity (Minimum): 42.5 L (1.5 Sq ft)
Rack Units: 5
Cut Out Pressure: 5 psig (34.5 kPa)
Power Frequency: 60 Hz
Low-Pressure Alarm: 68 mbar, 7 kPa, 1 psig
High-Humidity Alarm: 7.5% RH, Factory Set
Voltage Type: AC
Dehydrator Type: Automatic Membrane
Dew Point: Better Than -45 deg C (-50 deg F) At 95% RH At +40 deg C (+104 deg F)
Alarm Type: Discrete
Rack Type: EIA 19 Inch
Circuit Breaker Requirement: Electrical Connections Require Separate Circuits for Dehydrator Installation
Cut In/Out Pressure Type: Factory Set
Mount Type: Floor, Rack, Shelf, Wall
Alarm Contact Rating: Form C Dry Contacts, 2 Amp at 30 Volt DC
Power-Fail Alarm: Loss Of Input Power
Power Phase: Single
Power Cord: USA Power Cord
Dimension: 17.0 Inch Width x 10.0 Inch Depth x 8.8 Inch Height (431.8 mm x 254.0 mm x 222.5 mm)
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.