Liebert MPH is a flexible rack power distribution unit (PDU); a perfect solution for growing IT operations. This PDU offers data center power control to the receptacle level, as well as monitoring of the strip and environmental input options, such as r ack temperature and humidity. Liebert MPH offers the industry’s leading operating temperatures, ensuring availability even in the harsh environment at the back of the rack.
Liebert MPH offers multiple power input selection and output configurations. L iebert MPH offers 1-phase 120 or 208 V AC and 3-phase 120/208 V AC 20 or 30 amp input power; 1-phase output power including mixed receptacles; and modular card-based communications. Liebert MPX is deployed in a vertical (Zero U) or rackmount configurat ion. Up to four Liebert MPH PDUs may be interconnected as a rack PDU Array, consolidating user IP connections and device monitoring.
Liebert MPH Monitored (MPH-NB) - Monitoring only version - provides local and remote monitoring of individual PDU volts , amps, watts, and kilowatt-hours.
Liebert MPH Monitored and Controlled (MPH-NC) - Monitoring and controlled version - provides the same features and functionality as the MPH-NB series with the additional capability of remote on/off control of individu al receptacles. Local receptacle power on-off status is provided through an LED display.
- Managed rack-installed power strip
- Monitors at branch level
- Controls at equipment level
- Offers single-phase and three-phase models
- Common monitoring platform with Liebert MPX
|Number of Outlets||27|
|Type||RACK MOUNT PDU|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.