The Emergency Stops are designed for tough industrial environments. The products are approved according to IEC 60947-5-5 and meet protection degree IP66 on the front side and IP20 on the terminal side. They are also approved in accordance with NEMA Type 1, 3R, 4, 4X,12 and 13.
- Twist release
- Tight, withstanding even the toughest environment
- No additional protective boots are needed
- Large text and push area, clear and visible markings for quick and easy handling
- Different choices of bezels - black plastic or metal
- Contacts are provided with wiping action. The tips of the contacts rub against each other each time the contacts close, thus forcing dust and oxide to the side. The NC block has positive opening for high performance in safety circuits.
Size: 042 m Width X 042 m Height X 067 m Depth
Product Name: EMERGENCY STOP
Bezel Material: Black
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.