Liebert MPX rack power distribution unit (PDU) provides hot-swappable output power modules and reconfigurable input power modules, allowing immediate onsite configuration of rack power to suit IT equipment needs. This PDU supports efficient data center management using remote monitoring and control to the receptacle level, as well as monitoring of environmental input options, such as rack temperature and humidity. A modular communications card allows a variety of monitoring options.
Liebert MPX rac k PDU offers a variety of AC power input modules and hot-swappable output power modules, resulting in customized power distribution configurations. Liebert MPX offers 1-phase 120 or 208 V AC and 3-phase 208-240 V AC 20-60 Amp input power; 1-phase outpu t power including mixed receptacles; and modular card-based communications. Liebert MPX is deployed in a vertical (Zero U) configuration. Up to four Liebert MPX PDUs may be interconnected as a rack PDU array, consolidating user IP connections and devic e monitoring.
- Modular, adaptive rack-installed power strip
- Monitors at branch level
- Controls at equipment level
- Offers single-phase and three-phase models
- Configures easily to match application needs
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.