- Test report available online at www.commscopewebtrak.com
- Flexible jacket strips cleanly and resists kinking
- Coextruded color striped pairs for easy identification
- 1,000 to 0 footage markers every two feet
- Available in reels
Return Loss: 10.00 dB
Mains Power: 100 - 240 Volt AC
Rx Output Power At Two Carriers: 15 dBm (GSM 05.05), 15 dBm (3GPP)
Tx Output Power At Two Carriers: 15 dBm (GSM 05.05), 15 dBm (3GPP)
Rx Operating Frequency Band: 1710 - 1755 MHz
Rx Output Power At One Carrier: 18 dBm (GSM 05.05), 18 dBm (3GPP)
Tx Output Power At One Carrier: 18 dBm (GSM 05.05), 18 dBm (3GPP)
Tx Operating Frequency Band: 1805 - 1860 MHz
Optional Antenna Gain: 2 dBi
Power Consumption: 20 Watt
Gain Adjustment Range: 30 dB
Operating Temperature: 5 to 40 deg C (41 to 104 deg F)
Local Power: 6 Volt DC
Gain: 70 dB
Optional Antenna Length: 80.00 mm (3.15 Inch)
License Band: GSM 1800, LTE 1800
Supervision/Control Option: Heartbeat via SMS, Remote Control
Optional Antenna Type: Omni
Output Power Note: Possible Slight Degradation of LTE Requirement Unwanted Emission Limit at Certain Passband Adjustments and Carrier Constellation
Antenna Interface At Repeater: SMA Female
Dimension: 9.45Inch Width x 1.38 Inch Depth x 9.45 Inch Height (240.00mm x 35.00mm x 240.00mm)
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.