The MS132-16 manual motor starter is a compact 45 mm width devices with a rated operational current of Ie = 16.0 A. Trip class 10 A. Further features are the build-in disconnect function, temperature compensation, trip-free mechanism and a rotary handle with a clear switch position indication The handle is lockable to protect against unauthorized changes Auxiliary contacts, signalling contacts, undervoltage releases, shunt trips, 3-phase bus bars, power in-feed blocks are available as accessory
For Manually Switch On And Off Motors And To Protect Them Reliably And Without The Need For A Fuse From Short-circuits, Overload And Phase Failures. Manual motor starters are electromechanical protection devices for the main circuit. They are used mainly to switch motors manually ON/OFF and protect them fuse less against short-circuit, overload and phase failures. Fuse less protection with a manual motor starter saves costs, space and ensures a quick reaction under shortcircuit condition, by switching off the motor within milliseconds. Fuse less starter combinations are setup together with contactors.
- Overload protection trip class 10
- Phase loss sensitivity
- Disconnect function
- Temperature compensation from -25 +60 C
- Adjustable current setting for overload protection
- Suitable for three- and single-phase application
- Trip-free mechanism
- Status indication
- Clear switch position indication ON/OFF/TRIP
- Lockable handle
Voltage Rating: 690/250 V AC/V DC
Amperage Rating: 1.6 A
Wattage: 0.55 kW At 400 V
Setting: 1 - 1.6 A
Number Of Poles: 3
Mounting: 1 - 6 Position
DIN Rail: TH35-15 (35 mm Length X 15 mm Width), TH35-7.5 (35 mm Length X 7.5 mm Widthnection: Screw Terminal
Operating Cycles: 50000/100000 Cycles (Electrical/Mechanical Durability)
Operating Temperature: -25 To +70 deg C
Environmental Conditions: Storage Temperature: -40 To 70 deg C
Wire Strip Length: 9 mm
Recommended Screw Driver:zidriv 2 / M3.5
Pollution Degree: 3
Actuator: Rotary Handle
Tightening Torque: 10 - 12 in-lb
Storage Temperature: -50 To +80 deg C
Connecting Capacity: Stranded, Flexible: (1 Or 2) 16 - 12 AWG
Power Loss: 0.7 - 1.7 W Per Pole
Breaking Capacity: Raervice Short-Circuit/Rated Ultimate Short-Circuit: 100 kA At 230/400/440/500/690 V AC, 10 kA At 250 V DC (Service, 3 Poles In Series)
Frequency Rating: 50/60 Hz
Rated Impulse Withstand Voltage: 6 kV
Rated Instantaneous Short-circuit Current Setting (i): 18.4 A
Insulation Voltage: 690 V
C/US UL 508 Listed, CSA 22.2 No. 14, CE Certified, IEC/EN 60947-1, IEC/EN 60947-2, IEC/EN 60947-4-1 Approved, RoHS Compliant
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.