MS2-100 + FTK1000: The Fluke Networks MS2-FTK MicroScanner2 basic technician’s kit includes a MicroScanner2 cable verifier and a SimpliFiber Pro optical power meter to verify cable functioning of new and existing copper and fiber network installations. The meter displays a graphical wiremap, cable length, cable ID, and distance-to-fault. A tone generator produces digital and analog signals to locate cable or wire pairs. Digital mode locates high-grade cabling, including Category 5e, Category 6, and Category 6a in bundles or at switches, patch panels, and wall outlets. Analog mode verifies Category 3 and below voice-grade cabling, coax, security, alarm, and speaker wiring. VDV service detection verifies media services, including powered 10/100/100 0 Ethernet switches, plain old telephone services (POTS) voltage and polarity, and Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) voltage and pairs. A backlit LCD is oversized for clear viewing in a variety of lighting levels, and a rubber holster protects the meter in rug ged environments. Copper and fiber testers are used by network technicians to troubleshoot, maintain, and optimize performance of copper and fiber optic cabling, hardware connections, and network settings in enterprise networks. The Fluke Networks FTK1 000 fiber optic cable test kit includes a SimpliFiber Pro optical power meter with a multimode light source to measure power and loss using dual-wavelength testing which simultaneously transmits 850 and 1300 nm wavelengths for verification of cabling i n multimode fiber networks. The meter is also calibrated for 1310, 1490, 1550, and 1625 nm wavelengths to measure single-mode cabling when paired with a single-mode light source (sold separately). A minimum and maximum function tracks power fluctuation s and a reference value can be set to enable a direct display of fiber loss. The meter’s internal memory stores up to 1,000 test results, and those results can be downloaded via the meter’s USB 2.0 interface to a computer for long-term records retentio n, or for analysis and generation of certification reports using the included LinkWare software. The software is compatible with Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, and 7 operating systems. The CheckActive function emits an audible tone and displays an icon w hen a live link or port is detected effectively saving time with quick confirmation of whether the link or port is live without power measurement set up required. The FindFiber function identifies cabling runs and ensures polarity effectively saving ti
- Displays cable length, wiremap, cable ID, and distance to fault on one screen
- Detects today’s media services, including 10/100/1000 Ethernet, POTS, and PoE
- Locates virtually any cable or wire pair with IntelliTone digital and analog toning
- Tests all cmmon media types, including RJ11, RJ45, Coax, with no adapters
- Rubber over mold enhances grip and increases ruggedness
- "Oversized" backlit LCD makes results crystal clear in any work environment
- Magnetic Strap attachment allows technicians to keep ther hand’s free and their tester safe from potential drops and accidents with its strong rare earth magnet
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.