The VIVOTEK MS8391-EV is designed with multiple sensors providing higher resolution, maximizing the field of view And reducing the total number of cameras required. Featuring 4 x 3MP CMOS sensors, the multiple sensor network camera can monitor full hor izontal views And deliver high-quality comprehensive coverage, making it an ideal outdoor surveillance solution with sharper images for more details.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.This part has been discontinued by the supplier. Use 9860830 as a suggested replacement.
- 12 MP resolution
- 180 degree panoramic view
- Video alignment to have a seamless picture
- Smart IR technology to avoid overexposure
- Built-in IR illuminators, effective up to 30 m
- Smart stream ll to optimize bandwidth efficiency
- Weather-proof IP66-rated vandal-proof IK10-rated housing
- Multimedia SoC CPU, 128MB flash, 1GB RAM, 6 mm focal length, F1.6 aperture, 1/5 sec. to 1/32,000 sec shutter time, WDR Enhanced WDR technology, ePTZ 48x digital zoom (4x on IE plug-in, 12x built in) plug-in Pan/tilt/zoo m Functionalities, MicroSD/SDHC/SDXC card slot seamless recording
- 4 simultaneous streams, Adjustable resolution, quality and bit rate; smart stream video streaming, configurable video cropping for bandwidth saving, Adjustable image size, quality and bi t rate; Time stamp, text overlay, flip and mirror; Configurable brightness, contrast, saturation, sharpness, white balance, exposure control, gain, backlight compensation, privacy masks image settings
- Two-way audio, external microphone input, external line output audio interface, 30 m effective range, Five-window video motion detection, Motion detection, manual trigger, periodical trigger, system boot, recording notification, camera tampering detection, audio detection alarm triggers, Event notifica tion using HTTP, SMTP, FTP, NAS server and SD Card, File upload via HTTP, SMTP, FTP, NAS server and SD card
- RJ-45 cable connector for Network/PoE connection, Audio input, Audio output, 24 Volt AC power input, Digital input 1, Digital output 1 connector s, System power And status indicator, VLC: 1.1.11 or above QuickTime: 7 or above Players
- Smart stream ll
- Includes user’s manual, quick installation guide, shepherd, VAST CD, quick installation guide, warranty card, software CD, desiccant bag, alignment sticker, wall mount kit, screws, sun shield
- 36 months warranty
UL Listed, CE Certified, LVD, FCC Class A, VCCI, C-Tick, ONVIF Compliant
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.