Digital network cable toner and probe traces and locates cables on active network.
IntelliTone digital toning technology:
- Ends cable location confusion, decisively rejects noise and false signals
- Locates cables on active networks, even when terminated at a switch
- Isolates cable and wiring within a bundle, despite cable bleed
- Confirms cable location, verifies continuity, and detects faults (opens, shorts, and reversed pairs) in one step
SmartTone® analog toning technology:
- Isolates individual wire pairs precisely by changing tone when shorted
- Effectively traces and locates voice, audio, and video cabling
Get advanced vision for locating network cables more effectively at patch panels, switches, termination blocks, or hidden within bundles. Our new IntelliTone Pro 200 LAN Toner and Probe Kits finds the cables others can't.
The IntelliTone™ Pro 200 LAN Toner and Probe Series from Fluke Networks is the first network cable toner and probe to offer digital and analog signaling all in one network toner and probe. That means it’s equipped with the most powerful cable location technologies for any work environment. Use digital mode to trace and locate data cabling safely and effectively on active networks. Use analog mode to isolate individual wire pairs, and trace voice, audio, and video cabling.
The IntelliTone™ Pro 200 LAN Toner and Probe Series from Fluke Networks gives you superior vision for locating cables hidden in floors, ceilings, walls, and in bundles. This network cable toner and probe's breakthrough digital technology makes it the first tool to tone and trace safely and effectively on active networks.
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.