Schlage multi-technology readers are designed to simplify your access control
solutions and allow a transition from existing population proximity or magnetic stripe
to more secure encrypted card technology at your own pace-without having to change
reaers as new technologies are available. Five available models to fit any need and
works with multiple form factors including wristbands, cards, fobs and tags.
Reads 125 kHz proximity and 13.56 MHz smart credentials - MIFARE Classic, MIFARPlus, MIFARE DESFire EV1 and card serial number (CSN) of other manufacturers smart credentials
Wiegand and RS-485 output available for simple interface with most access control panels
Compatible with NFC-open smart phones using Schlage or aptiQ mobile credentials
There are 7 available models to fit any need (keypad, mag stripe)
Compatible with Schlage, aptiQ and other industry manufacturers’ credentials
Limited lifetime warranty
Accommodates interior, exterior, mnd non-metal installation environments
Quick-connect cable allows for easy installation
Easy-to-install mounting bracket
- Access Control Reader, Multi-Technology, Wall Mount, 12 Volt DC, 200 Milliampere, 13.56 Megahertz/125 Kilohertz, 3.25" Width x 0.76" Depth x 5.1" Height, Polymer, Black
|Approx Dims. HWD-Inches||5" X 3" X 1"|
|FIPS201 Compliance||FIPS201 COMPLIANT|
|Sales Category||ELECTRIC READERS AND KEYPAD|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.