BellRFID is a modular bell button module that combines a base module with any one of six available bell button sets. The bell button set can be exchanged at any time. The module can also be used to open the door without a key via RFID card thanks to th e built-in RFID technology. You can use the blue function button at the door station to listen to new mailbox messages, record new announcements and activate/deactivate the mailbox. Visitors can leave a message even without the function button. The rem aining mailbox features are easily controlled using the remote station of the door station (i.e., MOBOTIX App). The BellRFID module is installed in the exactly same manner as the KeypadRFID module. BellRFID and KeypadRFID can only be used on one MxBus with a later software version of the camera
- The weatherproof BellRFID module provides keyless entry, voice mailbox control and is available with any one of six available bell button sets
- The bell button sets are customizable and can be exchanged at any time
- The module allows visitors to record messages, which residences can play back locally or remotely. Includes mailbox feature, 1 admin and 5 user RFID cards
- IP65 (DIN EN 60529) protection class
Item: Base Module
Inputs: 2 Galvanically Separated Inputs (AC/DC, Self-Powered, Upto 50 Volt)
Outputs: 1 Isolated Relay Output (AC/DC, Upto 50 Volt/60 Watt/2 Amp)
Operating Temperature: -30 to 60 deg C (DIN EN 50125)
Power Supply: MxBus
Power Consumption: 1 Watt Typical
RFID Cards: MIFARE DESFire EV1 3K3DES/AES
Firmware: Version 4.1.9 And Higher
|Voltage/Current Type||2 AMP|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.