Each sensor module consists of a lens, image sensor and microphone. Designed for the M15D and S15D, the modules can be interchanged within minutes, at any time. The modules are weatherproof (IP66) and can be installed both indoors and outdoors
This part has been discontinued by the supplier.
For Use In Devices Such As ATMs, Machines For Function And Production Monitoring or Very Discreetly In Paneling, Columns etc. And For Use With S15D
- The MOBOTIX S15D/M15D moduar system allows the sensor modules to be changed in minutes
- The camera’s optics, such as the field of view or sensor type can be exchanged easily to meet the ever-changing needs of your installation
- Enhanced S15D system solution based on the latest MOBOTIX technology (5 MP, MxLEO etc.)
- One or two BlockFlexMount sensor modules are connected to the S15D with a sensor cable just like the standard sensor modules
- Mixed operation with the BlockFlexMount and standard sensor module possible
- BlockFlexMount contains a microphone (Depends on the CS lens in use), status LEDs and several practical screw openings (M4x5) for fast and easy installation
- Suitable for Mobotix CSVario lens
- IP30 Proctection Class
Item: BlockFlexMount Sensor Module CS Mount
Operating Conditions: 0 to 50 deg C (32 to 122 deg F)
Dimension: 40 mm x 37.6 mm x 40 mm
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.